Sat, Aug 26|
COHOBA Offices at The VAPA Center
Myofascial Release Workshop: The Fascia Lines and Massage Body Mechanics
Improve your technique and raise your price! Myofascial Release is a powerful tool for LMTs wanting to give their clients long-lasting pain relief and deep relaxation. This workshop is an introductory seminar that will be submitted for CE certification by the NCBTMB.
Time & Location
Aug 26, 10:00 AM – 4:15 PM EDT
COHOBA Offices at The VAPA Center, 700 N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
About the event
Myofascial Release massage is a highly sought-after service for its profound effect on pain and muscle tension. This technique uses Structural Integration basics to pinpoint problem areas and their causes. During the workshop, you'll learn the Myofascial Lines and receive personalized instruction on your body mechanics. You will learn a myofascial release routine that you must practice and receive from another LMT to complete the workshop. All participants are required to be active Licensed Massage Therapists in the US.
What's included in the ticket?
-Workshop entry and hands-on participation
-90 minute massage from a fellow participant/LMT
-Personalized Body Mechanic Instruction
-50% Off the Myofascial Release Online Program (Pending CE Certification)
-The Beginners Guide to Myofascial Lines Ebook
About your instructor: Daniel Vargas (LNMT) has been a Massage Therapist for over 14 years and co-owner of Tainica Therapeutics since 2021. His specialization in Human Anatomy, Structural Integration, and Myofascial Release has attracted clients from all over the East Coast. With a passion for muscles and teaching, this workshop is the first entry toward CE certification. Upon approval by the NCBTMB, all hands-on participants will be awarded CE credits retroactively for up to a year after the workshop. At this time, the workshop will be 6 CE's upon completion.
Cancelation & Refund Policy
To cancel your ticket, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 980-552-8787
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must be active Licensed Massage Therapists to attend the workshop (This does not apply to virtual participants and those not participating in the practice session).
- Participants should bring or wear undergarments suitable for a full body massage (Sports bra, gym shorts, boxer/briefs, etc).
- Participants must be able to perform a 90-minute myofascial release massage on a fellow participant and receive one.
- Participants are expected to bring a massage table if they own one.
- Participants who cannot receive or give a massage will forfeit the hands-on practical.
Introduction to Fascia
Free In Person LMT Participant
Included in the ticket are the companion online program and e-book. This is a one-time Free workshop for the purpose of CE certification. Only ten applicants will be accepted at this time.